Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Over the last month or 2 my mother and I have developed a skin rash, any help of what it is?

When I first noticed this developing it was nothing but a couple of itchy little bumps on the side of my face. Then every week or so there would always be a new little patch of itchy bumps. When the new ones started itching the old ones would still stay there, but they wouldn't itch. Recently i've noticed they have started developing around my upper/inner arm area. Also my neck has started to be scaley and same with my chin. So please if you know, tell me what it is and what i should do? THANKS =]|||Have you changed your washing powderor, deoderants, there is another thing i can think of that is psorisis, its not catching , that is bumpy and itchy, and scaly, but dont panic its only a thought


Have a Merry Xmas|||sounds like eczema or impetigo(staph infection)try an antibiotic cream on it|||You could try to go to your doctors or your local pharmacy and see if there are any creams or tablets you could take. It might not be that it's anything serious, it could be your washing powder or you ate something which gave you a side affect or the itchy lumps on the side of your face. I hope my advise helps.





Good Luck and Merry Xmas.|||Here is a website that might help


http://www.dermatologychannel.net/rash/i...





depends on the type, you'll need different treatments.


There are many causes to the rash also.

No comments:

Post a Comment