Sunday, November 20, 2011

Help required for skin rashes!?

Hi All,





My family and I got red rashes with small blisters on our skin.





The itch of it is unbearable especially after getting out of aircon enviroment.





Tired applying aloe vera moisturizers, Skin care lotions, seen doctors who always give chlorpheniramine but systoms persist for months.





What should we do?|||HI Kaipeng





Here are some ideas to heal the issue.





"Most of the problems of itching can be relieved with taking plenty of vitamin C sodium ascorbate or rose hips however the dose have to be fairly sizeable to work and does go away and sometimes hardly comes back. The dose for vitamin C I take, for my itch at the very least is about 5000 mg to 10,000 mg per day for only a couple of days and the itching never comes back, and I am referring to a severe itching, the kind that gets all over the place. Usually the vitamin C neutralizes what I found much later to be a fungus problem and hence, taking certain supplements such as vitamin C may help.





At the same time, I can also apply simple white distilled vinegar and soak the places where it itches as the white distilled vinegar also kills the fungus. Sometimes even living in a moldy house, like mine can really cause itchy feet all the time and as a rule rather than an exception, a simple remedy is applying vinegar, on myself, and if it is from allergies or a negative reaction to an unknown mycoplasma, sometimes taking a bath in borax or vinegar helps almost immediately as well. It is quite often helps that when laundering certain moldy clothes in a bleach can also help in some cases as well.





Apple cider vinegar 2 tablespoon plus 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda taken twice a day can also help by alkalizing, certain fungus which causes the itching gets reduce. As a clue: sweets, whether they come from fruits, drinks, fruit juice, etc. can also initiate itchiness. However certain fruits might reduce it such as cranberries. In general if I am caught eating sweets, then I know I have to take at least 5 times the amount of plain water to dilute the sugar buildup, which can often trigger an overactive immunity. For me it is not an overactive immunity, but a fungus often initiate this kind of responses which appears to be so, but are apparently reduced whenever antifungal supplements or home remedies are used.





Changing diet to be of higer protein from fishes (such as tuna, sardines, salmon) can also reduce some itchiness as the protein is broken down in to ammonium compounds which by the way is antifungal and reduces the itching. Of course I would try to avoid vegetable oils and oily food. Ammonium compounds, sometimes I used them to relieve itching too, to wash my arms or legs with 10% ammonium arbonate or 10% ammonium bicarbonate, if I wouldn't be able to find borax or vinegar, or copper chloride 1%-2% laying around to help relieve the itching.





http://www.earthclinic.com/CURES/itchy_s...





Best of health to you

No comments:

Post a Comment