Sunday, November 20, 2011

Is it possible for eggs to cause facial skin problems like a minor heat rash etc?

I may be imagining it but it feels like the more eggs I eat, the more red marks and bumps appear on my face! It's not serious or anything - there's only like 6 or 7 at the worst times. But because I have generally alright skin on my face, I thought I'd try and figure out why this happens from time to time. Only thing I could relate to it was an increase of eggs in my diet!|||Keep a record of what you eat and when you get the rash. It will help to confirm if it is the increase in eggs in your diet or another food that is causing the problem.|||Yes.





http://kidshealth.org/parent/medical/all...|||allergy to certain foods can cause minor skin rash, maybe this time, you should think of eliminating eggs from you diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment