Sunday, November 20, 2011

Why do I keep breaking out in different skin rashes?

Within the past week I keep breaking out with different skin rashes. Some in my hair which the doctor thought it was infected hair follicles. One on my neck which seems to be a large ringworm that I am currently treating with Tea Tree Oil, and it is helping. My hands, which itch and look like millions of little blisters, red and very swollen. Now I just woke up to find one on my arm near my elbow. This one looks like I came in contact with something. What is going on?|||The one on your hands could be scabies. Highly contagious.


Go back to the doctor...





These may be purely conincidental. But, be sure to practice good hygiene habits.





Peace be with you!|||Very Confusing Indeed .


Sulfur is known as the specific King of Psoric remedies.


I would go to a homeopath if you have multiple different skin complaints , he may perscribe this or something else Urtica urens ( which is a constitute of Ivy .


In the meantime Buy some Aqueous Creme from Sup Save £ 1.50 approx . Go to the Hardware or Garden Supply and Buy powdered Suphur . Mix an amount of the creme with the sulphur to a dark yellow shade . Rub a Little of this (gently into the Affected area )


Perhaps you'd be better doing this every evening and night if you are vain about having yellow skin . You may see an improvement after two or three nights it will itch less if all this doesn't help go to the Homeopath!|||Is your rashes on one side of your body? I have just recovered from Herpes Zosters(shingles), the rashes and nerve pain are on one side of my body, I wonder it is the same, if so, you have to take anti-viral medication or you will have to suffer the nerve pain for the rest of your life. So go back to your doctor and ask him about it. Please keep me posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment