Sunday, November 20, 2011

Why does by skin break out in a red bumpy rash when I have been at the beach for 3 days?

I have tried 2 hours and less a day and no matter what amount of hours I spend on the beach, I break out in a red, bumpy, rash. If I am at the pool at home for 5 hours a day for as many days, nothing happens except a tan. What is going on?|||most likely it is the salt you are exposed to at the beach. It's in the air,, in the sand and of course in the water, there is no escaping salt at the beach. The crystalline nature of salt magnifies the sun's radiation and you burn much more easily.|||sorry to say....you are breaking out in a sun rash. I do it after....well...any sun exposure. It's an allergy to the sun. Don't you feel lucky! :)|||its called sun poisoning, and if you're not careful, it will come back every time, make blisters, or scars. and chances are, where it appears, you won't tan as well in the future|||I would certainly say its from the sun. The sun at the beach is much stronger than the sun around the pool. Do you use plenty of sunblock and wear a large hat?|||yes it cud be due to salty water in the beach...if u r not getting itching in any other place it cud be due to beach waters only...try avoiding the beach %26amp; see for sometime..|||you might have morgellons disease. google it.

No comments:

Post a Comment