Sunday, November 20, 2011

Skin rashes from assorted things, diagnose me!?

I decided to try using vapor rub (first time in 10 years or so), and it left me with a very red portion of skin, which will not go away until maybe a couple of weeks. That red portion itches like crazy and is starting to sting. I notice I also get this red skin thing when using sticky adhesive bandaids for a very long time. Can anyone diagnose me? The vapor rub bottle doesn't state any possible skin rashes on it.|||I would assume that you just have very senstive skin. And you may be alergic to those things. I cannot wear a band-aid either. Just avoid putting things on your skin, that is not hypo-allergenic. That is what I do.|||I can diagnose you. You have sensitive skin. You have identified things that aggravate your skin. Stop doing the stuff that aggravates your skin.|||go to the dr. and get it checked out, also it's possible you're allergic to something in the adhesive on the bandages but as for the rash you definately need to get it checked........Happy Holidays!!!|||You may be allergic to the eucalyptus or other menthol type ingredient, be careful!|||Sounds like you are allergic to an ingredient in both products!|||u might have allergy's or nervous conditions??|||Aleovera in combination with other bio supplementas would provide the answeer to your conditions

No comments:

Post a Comment