Sunday, November 20, 2011

Tiny itchy bumps all over my skin, but not red like a rash would be.?

For about three days now I've had this slew of tiny little bumps all over myself that itch like crazy. I'd think it was a rash but they aren't red or discolored at all like they're irritated, you wouldn't even know they were there really unless you look extremely close. They're the worst on my legs around my knees and on my arms. It's sort of spreading now to my stomach and back, and I just don't know what it is - maybe an allergic reaction to something?|||could be heat bumps... or have you started using a new clothes detergent? or new perfume? or eaten something out of the ordinary in the past few days, that could very well be whats going on with you, you could take some benadryl and it will stop the itching or some rub some cortizone on there... hope this helps|||woo hoo glad to know that those years in nursing school paid offf!!!! Report It
|||juz sensetive skins|||cooties. sand mites. chiggers.|||you might have herpes|||Could be measles|||yes it could be an allergic reation to something, or it could be scabies.


call you doctors office and get into see him.


being the weekend get some benadryl. that should help itch.


good luck hope it is no serious|||Could be just dry skin, but since it seems to be spreading, I doubt that is it. Most likely it is just an irritation, try taking benedryl, it should subside after a dose or two.|||may be it's an allergy and since it' up to 2 days i think you should go and see a doctor.|||it may be exzama or and alegric reaction. head to the doc just in case.|||It could be an allergic reaction a rash doesn't have to be discolored.Or it could be eczema I have that also and what tags along with that is an allergic reaction called hives I get those all the time.Hives are a bunch of little bumps on your skin that doesn't have to be red or discolored but spreads all over your body like chicken pox.Just go and get it checked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment