Sunday, November 20, 2011

I have a rash that is darker then my skin, i am black,and it first comes as circles.almost perfect circles.?

the circles eventualy join together to cover a large area. it tends to be scaly and dry. sometimes it itches. it started out mostly on my stomach and chest but then moved to my arms and a few on my legs. help!ring worm has been ruled out. it is also on my back. and is very itchy there. the real odd thing is how the rash comes in just about perfect circles.|||I'm white, but me, my husband, and my son all get these. It's excema. You can get a Baby Excema cream from Walmart. It's in a green box, with a large tube. Baby Naturals by Oragel. This stuff works wonders on it.|||Urrgh! You have probably got ringworm. It is a very contagious fungus and spreads around your body when you scratch it. Usually it is contracted from animals, like cats. Best you go see the doctah man to get muti for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment