Saturday, July 24, 2010

I have a question about my acne/skin rash.?

I'm an 19 year old guy. I have perioral deratitis. It is when you have red bumps around your mouth. Essentially it looks like acne but it has this name, so I will refer to it as acne. It bothers the **** out of me. I know it's gay but I actually wear make-up now to cover it up. I hate wearing makeup. I can't grow facial hair, so I was thinking could I buy a fake beard that looks real and just wear that . Any ideas if that would be a good idea, and if so where I would get this legitimate looking fake beard.|||I would go to a dermatologist for medicine. That is really the best option. You can try different face washes like Neutrogena (which I use), but it takes a while to find the one that is right for you. It can take up to 6 monthes for your skin to get used to the new face wash. If you smoke, cut down because smoking hurts your skin. And, drink lots of water which can help your complexion.


GOOD LUCK!|||Get a life that is nasty EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW|||go see a doctor, i know an STD that starts out like that, you need to go see a doctor.|||So every one get's acne or a rash. Don't be so embarrest about becasue you can treat that stuff. I'm 11 an i have oily skin and i t also get's on **** nerves but my mom got me pro- active, it works wonders on my skin! you should try it. Also you shouldn't need a beard or make up just be your self!!

No comments:

Post a Comment