Thursday, July 22, 2010

My daughter has bad skin rash. Doctors can't figure it out. Even done a biopsy.?

Little red bumps all over. Then scabs. Then white scars.|||Did the doctor mention folliculitis? I have that, and it does exactly what you describe....little bumps about the size of a small pimple, then they get a little larger and scab, then they scar white when they heal. I had to go to a dermatologist before they figured out what it was. Treated with a course of tetracycline antibiotics and occasionally a topical cream.





Luckily, if that's what it is, it's not contagious or life-threatening...just kinda annoying and ugly.|||It's proabably eczma or jut skin allergies. Use tea tree oil cream or prescripted creams form doctors. And it may be she's allergic to dustmites, in which case you can get one of those anti-dustmite bedsheets. She may also be allergic to seafoods, especially prawns, crabs, and lobsters, so maybe avoid those for a bit and see if it makes a difference. and don't let her scratch, because it makes it worse.|||I'd read up on parasite cleanses....I have heard of LOADS of people with rashes and a parasite cleanse cleans them up....





check out... www.curezone.com (Ask Humaworm Forum)





or their site...www.humaworm.com They are great!! You can talk to the owner about it and he may be able to shed light on your situation. His name is R.G.





I did one and my cystic acne went away...all my allergy and sinus issues and I have loads more energy!





GOOD LUCK!|||A rash can be caused by many reasons. The site below discusses my rash types. Perhaps you can use the information to diagnose your daughters skin problem.





www.healthy-skincare.co m/diagnose-my-skin-rash.html





Note - Copy and paste the link information above in your browser's address window and eliminate the space between the o and m in .com to access the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment