Saturday, July 24, 2010

What Is A Good Quick Way To Get Rid Of A Skin Rash ?

I have red rashes all over my body due to an allergic reaction from a detergent. They are red and itchy. I was given some pills to take and was told to use Hydrocortisone. It doesn't look like anything is happening, are there other ways I can expedite this ? (I have also rewashed everything in a milder detergent)|||Try a luke warm bath with a cup of baking soda added.|||benedril (spelling) is very effective for skin rashes. i use it all the time usually during alergy season. i use Hydrocortisone when my skin is very dry and cracked and rashed.|||Try Neosporin. It helped me recently with a very itchy heat rash.|||We always use Gold Bond Medicated lotion. That usually clears it up in a day or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment