Saturday, July 24, 2010

What type of cosmetic can i apply on my face and neck to treat my skin rash?

In Nigeria, we are experiencing harsh weather now and during this period every year I go through terrible times with rashes all over my face, neck and on my hands.|||I suggest using soaps with glycerin. If a female, use oil free make up and I have sound that Dove moisturizer works the best or Vaseline.Try lemon juice on the face. Can take lemon juice and mix with one egg yoke apply to face and leave on 5 minutes. Rinse with cool water. Or take and peel an orange and grind up the peel add a little water to form a paste and apply as a mask. Leave on for5 minutes then wash off and use the glycerin based moisturizer. Try reducing the intake of milk and white flour and foods high in iodine. Especially seafood.|||I am not sure what products are available to you but wash your "rash" area with pure and natural items.





If you can use a mineral powder foundation (they are in the states at drug stores) it helps - and covers but doesn't sink in to "scabs or scars" like a liquid?|||cleanse with real african black soap and moisturize with purified shea butter.

No comments:

Post a Comment