Thursday, July 22, 2010

I have a skin rash on my upper arms that i have had for years now, what is wrong with my arms?

I would like to know what this is and hot to treat it. They look like little white head pimples.|||Sounds like keratosis pilaris. My daughter has the same thing and sometimes gets it on her upper thighs too. Take a look at http://www.helpforkp.com/ and also get an opinion from your doctor to make sure that's what it is.|||I think you should go to dermatologist if not that get a anti-fungal cream and try that. Report It
|||eczema or psoriasis?|||Fair skin is just plain sensitive and reacts to everything. Well Im Hawaiian/Samoan and American Indian and I get a rash very often too but mine is a heat rash (and no its not just always because In hot). Cornstarch powder works for my skin. Try a lotion for allergies like Aveeno with the oatmeal. Worked wonders on me when I got huge gigantic hives from an unknown sourse.|||I think that I've had this before. My Aunt gave me a simple solution, rub your arms with skin lotion. Be aware though, they will not dissapear immediatly, this will take a few days. E-mail me if it doesn't work.|||If its on the fatty part of your arms, it is just from where you need to scrub harder with soap and take a shower more often. Im not trying to be mean or anything though.|||These things require a real exam, go to your doctor or a clinic. All you will get here are guesses from people who can't see what you are talking about.|||Rosacia (cant spell it) makes arms and cheeks red and blotchy at times

No comments:

Post a Comment