Thursday, July 22, 2010

I have a skin rash, it started under my left chest and spread from there quickly to my whole upper body, why?

It hasn't spread to my arms, or face, just my upper body, chest, back, stomach, pubic area... not on my legs... what is it? It itches like crazy!|||Most common skin rash is staph (staphylococci). You can get it playing contact sports, by sharing towels. Harmless and easy to treat unless it gets internalized. Leading cause of hospital deaths is staph|||Sounds like shingles!! Call your doctor.|||might be scabies or bed bugs or something. Get some cortaid, if its doesnt get better in a coupla days go to the doctor|||skin allergy???


or probably ringworm?


better still.... go and askyour dermatologist.... or probably a skin doctor will do ASAP!!!|||It is impossible to tell what it is without seeing it or get a better description of the rash. I certainly wouldn't take an answer I got on the internet as a diagnosis. First, I doubt it is shingles as one person stated. Shingles 'usually' follow nerve pathways and come on slowly. I have not seen any that cover the entire torso and so quickly. It could be just about anything. Any new changes such as soap, laundry detergent, new sheets (unwashed) or new clothing (unwashed)? Could be an allergy to something you came in contact with. As the one writer said, it could be bed bugs, fleas or scabies. With scabies you will notice linear "tracks" where the little critters burrow under the skin. Try over the counter Hydrocortisone cream. Ask the pharmacist for the best kind to get. And I would get to a Dr. right away. Oh, the hydro cream will NOT get rid of any bugs or dermatitis you may have. It just gives you some relief from the itching.|||Go to the store and get an anti-fungal spray or cream (whichever is least expensive). Try it on an area as an experiment. If it stops the itching, then go to www.hufa.org - the yeast link, for an explanation of why and what to do further.





You can also e-mail me through my profile, if you wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment