Thursday, July 22, 2010

Skin rash or razor bumps? How can I get rid of them?

Hi all, some years back, I shaved dry and eventually developed dark spots that looked like razor bumps and although since then I have tried to get rid of them on my legs it seems to be spreading leaving me to wonder if the dry shaving is really the problem. They have spread from my legs and are now showing on my thighs and my thighs are getting worst each day and the back of my arms and elbow area have started developing these bumps. They are so rough to touch and I don't know what to do. I've tried using salt solution to ex foliate, I also tried sugar and lemon bath scrub, i also tried using hair removal creams instead of shaving and yet nothing seems to be working. My fellow yahooligans, good girl needs some serious help and advice now on what to do. I am seriously considering seeing a dermatologists but I want to hear from you first as I always seem to get some great answers here. Help!!!!|||Proactive|||It's not from shaving. You need to see your doctor|||Dry shaving is the sure reason for ur problem


I guess stop using razor for a while at first ...


and mostriuze ur skin with some good Aveeno cream type like for sensitive skin....





after ur skin heals u can try waxing ...as waxing takes of dead skin too and ut bump mark will fade slowly with waxing

No comments:

Post a Comment