Thursday, July 22, 2010

Unknown skin rash?

For about the past two months now, I have had itchy little bumps on different areas of my body that itch. They usually itch the worst at night and in the morning. Some have a pimple like appearance and others are just very small and raise more when being scratched. I also have bumps that appear on and off between my fingers and on my wrists. When squeezed a small amount of clear fluid comes out. The majority of the bumps seem to be on my thighs and around my elbows. Sometimes they are on my butt. There are others all over though that just pop up randomly. They are not big or very red. Barely noticeable unless very close to them and they just get red when scratched. I have no idea what this is. I mentioned it last time I was at the doctor and she thought it was shaving bumps but I know it's definately not now. Also, she said to come in when they itch so they can see them, but I only scratch them at night. Does anyone have any ideas? I'm going insane.|||Maybe you're allergic to the fabric your pajamas are made of, or to one of the laundry products you use.|||You have eczema. I know because I have it. And you can acquire it at any time. For me,it comes and goes depending on the weather(like humidity and sweating),depending sometimes on stress because it can really get bad when stressed out. Get you some hydrocortisone cream (which is a topical steroid) and put it on after your shower and before bed. Just make sure the areas are COMPLETELY dry before putting it on. If it doesn't start to clear up in about 2/3 days,then you may need a dose of oral steroids that you can only get from a doctor. Eczema has no "cure" and it's a pain in the butt when it flairs up.|||I know this may sound odd, and I am not sure what ur outbreak may be caused from, as long as u don't have scabies then this may help, cause it has seemed to help out with those hard to go away rashes that have no reasonable answer for even being there, but YOGURT, eat a cup of yogurt everyday for a week,( make sure it has live and active cultures in it) Also, this may sound odd, but WILL help, after u eat the yogurt and if ur rash itches, rub a dime-size amount of yogurt over every part of ur skin that has the rash on it. I did and it helped with the itch and the rash it self, and I used blueberry yogurt, it was sticky on my leg but works wonders. Give it a try. From one friend to the next...good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment