Thursday, July 22, 2010

Uh, skin rash thinggg...?

i'm not sure how this happened but it did.


6-9 small bumps on my arm, about a centimeter above my wrist on the outside of my hand.


i'm not sure what this is, and why its there.


it has no color.


but its just bumps...


which are bumpy.


lolzz.





help?


tell me what is wrong with me.


O_O|||Probably nothing is wrong with you.





There are many skin rashes that have bumps.





Eczema is a big one - and there are several degrees to it.





Use some cortisone cream on it for the next few days, it they change see a doctor.|||Does it look and feel like a mosquito bite? Do the bumps look like pimples? Did they appear when you woke up?


Because that's how it started with me. With 6-9 bumps starting from my wrist and trailing along my arm.


It could be the start of bed bugs or dust mites. I hope not because they are hard to get rid of. They are nocturnal blood suckers who wait until you fall asleep to feed on you. Did you just come back from a trip? Anything recently brought into your home. Like used furniture? Did somebody move in with you along with their stuff?


Try to look closely around your bed and especially your sheets. They are really good hiders and stay inbetween flaps of your sheets or quilt. They are about the size of a crumb and red/brown in color. They are also really flat so when you think you are only seeing lint,crumb or dirt it could be a bed bug. Have you had a few bumps on your ankles by any chance? Have they turned pink in color recently?|||See the skin rash page at the source below for some help.





www.healthy-skincare. com

No comments:

Post a Comment