Saturday, July 24, 2010

Help!!!! john frieda shampoo for brunettes gave me a huge skin rash?

i was on my second bottle of this shampoo then i started to feel something on my neck,i am not allergic or anything pantene did not do anything to me y this?????|||Obviously you ARE allergic to it.





Stop using it right away and switch to something that you know won't cause the irritation.





In the meantime, you can treat the rash with some hydrocortisone cream.|||If you have a rash .. the your skin is allergic..


Take some benadryl or clairitn or clainex. .. Buy the 2 or 3 dosage the rash should begin to go down. But if it itches you should put something on it.


It sounds like what happends to me when I color my hair... I can only do blonde highlights|||have you colored your hair yourself and read the directions? they say you can spontaneously react to hair dye even though you never have before. there's hair color chemicals in the specific haircolor shampoos. just stop using.

No comments:

Post a Comment