Saturday, July 24, 2010

What do I do about a skin rash?

I think it is from my body wash?! welts on my belly and chest! What can I do to ease the itch and discomfort? I have had it a week! No Dr!!!!!!|||try calamine or cornstarch|||Go to the doctor. Do not scratch it . Typically through abrasions the rash/bacteria can spread thoughout your body. Also try soaking in Epsom salt.|||take anti-allergic tab... and apply calamine lotion on the affected area...|||IM A DOCTOR!!!!





well kind of..


in a "jew" kind of way...


yeahh..





anwayzzzz


i zuggezt you ztop uzing your body wazh


no wait wait...


I have an idea...





take a rubber band


zixe packetz of zalt from dennyz


and two cupz of powered zugar





mix the zugar and zalt with your body wazh


it createz an antedote for the itch


then rub it all of your body


and the rubberband


you need to wrap it twice around your big toe of your left foot..





yeahhhhh...


and take picturez..


and zend them to me


=D|||Owh dear..... Petroleum jelly would be just for u... and also put on some johnson %26amp; johnson powder that has written "prevent skin discomfort on it"... It's all up to u what brand u want to use... But whatever it is, lotion will always be the main solution of all those rashes and dry skin...

No comments:

Post a Comment