Friday, August 20, 2010

Can you get a rash under skin related to stress?

Of course... It lowers your immune system. I have psoriasis that breaks out pretty bad when I get stressed.|||Yes. My wife gets a red rash just under her nose when she is stressed. When things calm down it goes away in about a day|||I don't see why not. As far as I know, thats what hives are. Some people even get fever blisters and pimples from stress. I guess it causes some sort of deficiency in your body.|||That is certainly possible.


Stress makes your immune-system less effective, That means that if you stress you're much more likely to go ill then if you are not stressing.





Just calm down and don't stress yourself and let your body's Immune-System work :)|||Yes it is possible to get a stress rash. See the source below for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment