Friday, August 20, 2010

Is it a rash? or a skin disease?

ive had this rash looking thing on my face for about 2 months now.


i know its not an allergy problem because its been on my face for so long.


its around my eyes, and the mouth.


i do not wear any makeup on those areas, and i do not apply any other type of facial cream on my face.


the doctor had just said it's because of the weather,


i live in an area around Toronto, so i guess it got pretty cold.


my diet is the same.


should i go to a diffferent doctor? my dad mentioned something like it looks like a disease, like an iopy. (he has an accent so thats what it sounds like)


oh i forgot to mention, it dosnt hurt, it dosnt feel like anything, the texture is a little rough, and its red bunched up together.|||Try some extra moisturizing cream something like Eucerin. It may be due to the weather, give the Eucerin a chance to work, if it doesn't then get another opinion|||AHHH I have the same thing on my legs!! I used Eucerin cream and it started to clear up. Mine was caused by the wicked cold weather, almost like chapped lips but worse|||most skin rashes are caused by undiagnosed food allergies, typically to wheat or soy. Try keeping a food diary to see if it gets worse within a day or two of eating wheat (in bread, cake, cookies, crackers, etc) Also, try eliminating wheat and soy for a few days to see if it improves.|||herpies by the mouth..or in the mouth|||I couldnt help but read your post and think to myself that I was right where you were 6 months and seems like 1000 wrinkles ago.





I went through the exact same thing. I tried various products and did tons of research online before I found Oil of Olay was basically giving their product away for free.





All I had to do was answer a few auestions, They are a well known national name brand for facial and skin care, everyone knows Oil of Olay.





And I am telling you this Oil of Olay Regenerist works and it made a believer out of me.





I posted the link below for you to click and check out. This stuff works and believe me - for a few minutes of your time and no cost to you, you owe it to yourself to try and all you would lose is a few minutes of your time!





Good Luck and keep the faith, you will get younger looking skin with this product and this stuff helped me achieve my dreams as well!





Your Friend,





Rosy

No comments:

Post a Comment