Monday, August 23, 2010

Unusual Skin rashes after you had your baby???

Has anyone ever experienced unusual skin rashes after you had your baby? I have a weird rash on my arms and on my legs...It almost looks like ringworm but it hasn't spread to anyone else in my family. Any comments? I have an appointment to see my Doc today but thought I'd ask you guys and see if its just from hormones. Thanks a bunch!|||I had my first breakout after my first baby, then from then on it was when ever I had issues like stress and anxiety. It was recognized by my Doctor after I was tested for everything and it could not be explained, and I was sent to a psychiatrist. They put me on a med and it has totally stopped. The rash kind of looked like ring worm, or very large hives about the size of a quarter and bigger. Hurt or was very sore like a bruise...|||could be nerves.|||Not everyone gets these, but it seems to be hereditary in my family. My aunts get them, I got them and my mom had them. They go away within a few weeks, but yes, I have had them... I never went to the doctor though, maybe he can give you somethign to help them go faster :) good luck!|||Well hormones is obviously a consideration, but I think you are right to go to the doctor to make sure it isn't something else!|||well, I had ringworm as a kid, can't really recall what it looks like, but I did have a rash on my legs after pregnancy and a bit on my, uh, butt.





I went to the doc and found out it was a heat rash (started that way) and I had scratched it so much that it got inflammed from any bacteria on my hands, etc. I thought I was gonna come out of my skin from scratching.





I think it can be common due to the body changes, having a little one on you 24/7, etc.





Good luck.|||ew

No comments:

Post a Comment