Friday, August 20, 2010

IS this a rash or a skin disease?

ok i been feeling very itchy lately i don't no why? I remember accidently eatin a tiny peice of raw meat but it was really small and i doubt it has to do with this. But i have black skin so if my skin reddens its hard to tell. i looked at my skin which use to be prefectly smooth but know has tiny bumps thats the same color as my skin i don't know how i got that but how do i get rid of it.i also noticed a had like a rectangle bump on my arms its the same color as my skin it is not that noticeable but if you stand next to me you can see it? is that worms in my skin.PLEASE TELL ,ME WHATS WRONG AND WHAT I SHOULD DO???~~!!!|||oh for Pete's sake......if something is seriously wrong GO SEE A DANG DOCTOR OR URGENT CARE! no one in here can treat you......Sorry but it's common sense.|||Visit a dermatologist brother. I'm guessing you are suffering from psoriasis.|||Sounds like an allergic reaction, but see a doctor to get something to help stop it at least.|||This sounds more like an allergic reaction to me than a disease. I suggest trying a dose of Benedryl (according to the directions); you might also get some cortisone cream (1%) to put on the bumps. If that doesn't help, then it's time to see a dermatologist.





Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment