Monday, August 23, 2010

Do I have some sort of a skin disease or rash?

I have noticed in the last couple of months or so that there are parts on my face that are really dry. It started out as just on the sides of my mouth down my chin. Kinda like when you drool where the wet spots would be. I know, bad example. But that's all I can think of to describe the location. So I started putting lotion on it and it went away. Then it was on my forehead and that went away. Now it's in the outside corners of my eyes and around my eyebrows. What's going on? And ideas? It's kinda starting to creep me out....|||You should see a dermatologist.


You probably only need some sotra cream.





Good luck|||maybe u got ring worms|||it just sounds like dry skin go to your doctors they might be able to give you a cream to clear it up

No comments:

Post a Comment