Monday, August 23, 2010

Would you rather have your skin covered in itchy rash or listen to Barry Manilow belt out a love song?

Ooooooh Baby, Barry gives me the goose bumps. I do like me some Barry! He makes my pants dance!


==========================





(There....try getting rid of that image. hahahahahaaha)|||already have the rash|||Listen to Barry Manilow. I like his voice.|||I'd listen to Barry Manilow.


*shivers*|||just one song? i'd listen to him... i don't want a rash|||Um, I'll go with Barry on this one!|||the second one|||I love Barry Manilow.|||I'd go with the Barry Manilow song!|||I'd rather eat my own flesh with a grapefruit spoon, than listen to Manilow.|||I'll take Barry!|||At least with the rash you can take Benadryl. It beats barfing!|||Barry Manilow|||barry manilow|||the song because it would make me laugh and it will be over a rash takes longer to go away.|||Wow! You ARE into torture, aren't you? I guess I would have to choose the Barry Manilow song though, because it would get over with sooner...probably...|||I'll take the rash. It will go away eventually. Barney Bungalow seems to go on forever.|||Barry Manilow. You can always cover your ears|||hey!!!! I like Barry Manilow!!!!|||BARRY|||Barry Manilow... i can't stand being itchy =/|||Barry manilow, it will be shorter time span.|||I'd rather have the the rash on my inside thigh, next to my 'nads, than have to listen to him!!|||ITCHY RASH!!!!!|||Totally listen to Barry Manilow|||I'd take the rash. No one, and I mean NO ONE makes me listen to stupid love songs!|||listen to Barry Manilo. i hate itching|||Bring on the best of Barry any day! itching is awful but we could always do a bit of scratching on MC Manilow.





....and I'd happily have the Carpenters for desert!|||i had an itchy rash and it was not fun so i will go with....................................... Manilow!!!!!!! what kinda question is that?????????????|||My Grandma loves Barry Manilow, so his songs remind me of her-- so I can tolerate it out of my love for her.





So I vote for Barry.|||I'm a Fanilow.

No comments:

Post a Comment