Monday, August 23, 2010

My whole face skin peels off so flaky&itchy&rash too, no cream can help. What should i do?

My skin problem happened a month ago after I ran out of medication as I moved from Thailand to England. I used to apply L.A.G. cream on my face as my Thai doctor told me to. She refused to tell me its chemical name, only said there's lots of ingredients. She told me I had dry skin problem and this medicine'll help reduce the flakes. I was surprised cuz my skin didn't look that bad at all but I believed her and used it.





I have no allergy record but my skin is peeling noticeably, worse than before I used the medicine. When i touch it, the flakes fall all over. I also feel the whole face is stretched all the time (the feeling on the face after u wash your face with strong soap). It's also itchy and red all the time. Now, I start having red spots in the same area, too.





I didn't use face wash product at all after this occured. I've tried various kinds of moisturisers e.g. water based, gel+cream based, green tea extract, or even those anti-aging with SPF 15. None helped.





Pls help!|||Try an antifungal cream - Lotrimin or clotrimazole, on a small patch. If it has a beneficial effect, you may have eczema, which can be caused by candida (yeast) fungus.





You may want to read some basic info about yeast syndromes at www.hufa.org - the yeast link, before you do anything.





If you go to a dermatologist, ask him/her to test for the yeast fungus.|||I have two suggestions for you to try:





1) Aveeno lotion - made with collodial oatmeal and it really helped me





2) 100% pure Aloe Vera Gel. You can buy this at the Drugstore or Trader Joe's if you have it.





You can order these both from www.drugstore.com or www.walgreens.com too|||I wouldn't use anything if the person giving it to me refused to tell me what was in it in the first place. Maybe you should see a Dermatologist.|||did you try proactive my sister has it and it works|||Wash your face with an organic soap that has olive oil, lavender or aloe vera. Then use organic aloe vera gel at night. Leave the gel on as a mask overnight. It flakes overnight but it works to clear up the skin. Sometimes I also leave a light layer on my face as moisturizer.|||Go see a dermatologist right away, and describe to the doctor what the thai Dr. gave to you. Sounds like it really messed your skin up. Well once you get it resolved use keri lotion works great. I have very sensitive,dry, red skin it burned 1-2 days and now my skin feels great.

No comments:

Post a Comment