Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Rash? Possible Skin Infection? What do you think?

I've had it for a few days I guess. This nice little bump on the middle of my left arm that kind of looks like a pimple. The pores around it look.. like.. a little white. And theres red dots around it a bit that looks a little bit like when you break a blood vessel under your skin. It doesn't hurt at all but it itches. Actually, I itch all over now. I could guess it's dry skin but I never get dry skin. And I never started itching all over until that little bump showed up.





It's probably nothing and if it is, oh well. I just want to know what's making me itch. I don't have any bumps anywhere else. Just scratches from me.. scratching. Yeah. I thought about it being staph but I highly doubt it.|||It could be scabies or another sort of parasite, or maybe just an infection. Have a doctor check it out.








AND DON'T SCRATCH IT!!!|||Rash caused by infections and other causes are discussed at the skin rash page at the source below.

No comments:

Post a Comment