Monday, August 23, 2010

Why I have a migraine & a rash on my skin when I have my period?

I've alredy check my hormone, my prolactine is high.I have fatigue %26amp; overweight too.|||Well, I don't know WHY you have migraine. I simply can recommend you to go for a manual one-time treatment called Atlasprofilax to get rid of the problem altogether. The effect on the self-healing power of your body is simply amazing - own experience. :-)





At present, the treatment is available in California and Europe only, costing around 200 Dollars. Good luck!|||Read more on prolactine and causes of high prolactine. Sometimes the causes are small tumors in the brain that are not cancer. This can cause the migraines, I just fiound out myself as I was researching prolactine. Report It
|||It sounds hormonal.





The #1 hormone - because it can affect the production of all the other hormones - is insulin. Ask your doctor for a fasting insulin blood test . Ask for a copy of your results. 10 or higher is abnormal for an adult.





Your symptoms (all of them) could be related to low blood sugar. They sound quite like mine, the weight gain, the fatigue and the hormone imbalance. You may want to check out www.hufa.org, and click on the symptoms link to check yourself out.|||hormone fluctuations can cause both





have you had your thyroid levels checked? Could be that.|||migraines are normal while you are having your period. But the rash is probably an allergic reaction or something caused by your pad or tampon.|||now every one is different so when having your period different people different things fatigue is normal and expected when having your period id suggest you take midol 4 that now i doubt theres anything you can do to stop your migraines and rashes from coming but find ways to make it less painful becuz your periods comin wether u like it or not and those problems are comin with it talk to your doctor and find sumthin u can use for your rashes and migrains so your prepaired every time they come good luck|||I don't know about a migraine but that rash might be a part of TSS if you're using tampons and keep them on for more than 3 hours...it might be that...I hope i helped =)|||I don't know about the rash, but I get migraines during my menstrual cycle, as well. They are so painful...I feel for you! But i think it's just one of those regular, but unfortunate menstrual side effects. You should see a doctor about the migraines....he might be able to prescribe something.

No comments:

Post a Comment