Monday, August 23, 2010

Other than a rash, insect bite, dry skin or a wound that's healing, what causes our bodies to itch?

What causes our bodies itch? I have noticed that my scalp will itch, itch and itch ... even after I have been to the salon to get it shampooed and conditioned. Right after I take a bath or shower, my skin will sometimes itch for no reason. Sometimes I am at work all of the sudden my leg will start itching.|||Dry skin problems respond well to self-care measures, such as using moisturizers and avoiding long, hot showers and baths. If you have very dry and scaly skin, your doctor may recommend you use an over-the-counter cream that contains lactic acid or lactic acid and urea.





In a more serious skin diseases, such as ichthyosis or psoriasis, your doctor may prescribe prescription creams and ointments or other treatments in addition to home care.





Dry skin leads to dermatitis, which causes red, itchy skin. In these cases, treatment may include hydrocortisone-containing lotions. If your skin cracks open, your doctor may prescribe wet dressings with mildly astringent properties to contract your skin and reduce secretions and prevent infection.





I believe http://www.skinsosilky.com/ will help you best for more advices, ideas and best treatments for any skin problem like dry skin.|||Sunburn|||well your nose itches when someone is thinking about you. ;)|||food allergy

No comments:

Post a Comment