Monday, August 23, 2010

My skin on my back hurts but there is no marks or rash?

the past 6 months i have noticed the skin on my back feels irritated when it is touched and lately it feels like it has spread down to the top of my butt. it is hard for me to lay on my back when i sleep and be touched. there are NO marks or rashes and it feels like it is right under my skin. i dont know if this matters but i had my whole thyoid removed in 04. somebody please any suggestions!|||I wish I could help, but I have no idea. Maybe an infection under your skin?? I would probably see both a dermatologist as well as your primary care physician.|||If its been going on for six months you need to see a doctor, it could be you just have a muscular strain, which will linger is not rested, or it could be a pinched nerve, herniated disc. Its been to long of a time to correlate your thyroidectomy with this pain, it sounds more like an inflammation of of sorts, take some motrin 600mg if your around 130-140 lbs, or 800mg if your 170-190lbs. But see a doctor some time within the next two weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment