Friday, August 20, 2010

What could be the cases for flaking/rash on skin on face?

What could be the causes? And what could it be?|||This is not psoriasis. What you have is called Seborrheic dermatitis. It is very common and irritating for some people. It usually happens between your nose and mouth in the creases, on your forehead and other areas. There are 2 ways to treat it. One is with hydrocortisone cream and the other is with a anti-yeast medicine or dandruff shampoo. If you really want to get rid of it fast, use a combination of all 3. It should be better in a week, but then continue using the shampoo. Good luck. You will get better!|||That could be a sign of psoriasis. Its a skin condition that has those symptoms.|||Contact dermatitis (rash due to irratation)


Try some cortisone cream.


It's best to see a doctor id it doesn't clea up in a day or two.|||Yea-it sounds like seborrheic dermatitis but not sure because I cannot see it. If you post a picture that may help. Please don't go searching the internet because you will scare the hell out of yourself. I have this condition and it sucks but you can improve it. It changed my life in a good way. From past experience using the steroid cream made my condition clear up real fast but in like a month it will be 10x as red when you stop using the steroid creme(hydrocortisone creme). After awhile I developed steriod rosacea from using that crap. Please don't use it. Short term success-long term suffering. Grapeseed extract has helped diminish the steroid rosacea-it helped strenghten the blood vessels I made weak formt eh steroids. Here is what I use- Purell hand santizer where it is flaky and I use the tanning salon and I look pretty damn good after-not to be cocky but I think I do. I take digestive enzymes and b-vitamins as well-I got pretty ripped trying to clear up my skin so I see that as a good thing. Remmeber the doctors don't have all of the answers-they'll just prescribe you something to treat the symptoms not knowing that it will get worse (steroid creme). From personal experience this **** sucks but its managebale. Ask me some questions about it if your confused-I have been dealing with it for a while. Good luck.|||There is an over the counter amino acid that really helps for cold sore conditions called Llysine. I am not sure that it would help with your skin condition, but it cannot hurt you. It is harmless to take. ( a pill form, like a vitamin) It is even sold in grocery stores.


My daughter gets that esp. around her nose. Sometimes it flares worse than other times.

No comments:

Post a Comment