Monday, August 23, 2010

I have a rash on my skin that will not stop itching and have had bathroom issues recently...?

could this be caused by seafood, I recently ate crab two days in a row and it started and then tonight I had a little lobster on my pizza and now I can't stop the itching. I have little itchy hives on the inside of my arms, my hands, stomach, and my legs. I love seafood and shellfish and have never had a problem before. What do you think?|||Yes, it is the seafood. Take some benadryl...it will help...might need a couple to start. You should probably limit your seafood intake in the future. If your tongue and throat starts to swell, go to the emergency room for a shot.|||Becareful. I started out doing this and ended up in the hospital getting an IV for a severe allergic reaction. I had never had an reaction either and had seafood twice in one month. I had a reaction both times. I didn't realize the first reaction was caused by the crab I had eaten. The second reaction was really bad also but ended up in the ER both times.|||go to the dr. its a food allergy. best you can do is ice down the rash and take some immodium.

No comments:

Post a Comment