Friday, August 20, 2010

How can I get awat with those white pigment on my skin after the scaley red rash(psoriasis) healed already?

I have psoriasis and everytime the red scaly rash already healed there's this white pigment left on my skin(cause my skin is tan*not perfect*) what can i do so that i can get away with it? are there any creams whatsoever?|||melaleuca creams for any types of skins...I dont know if they have this product in america. Couple of email address here.. they will help you.|||go to a doctor|||As a fellow psoriasis sufferer, I don't believe there is anything topical. Ask your doctor to look into some of the new treatments that are now available. Some of them do a very nice job.





to commiserate with you:


I had a breakout several years ago that was all the way around my mouth. It was white cells, partially lifted off the skin, and partially attached. It looked like I had wet the place around my mouth with water, then stuck my face in a bag of instant mashed potato flakes. It lasted 2 full years like that. Nothing helped, and I worked a job that had me seeing several thousand customers every week. Oh yeah, humiliation time for sure. (I would often laugh with my customers that I was the real Colonel from KFC.)

No comments:

Post a Comment