Friday, August 20, 2010

I have a rash/ irratated skin in my armpit what do i do?

please help i dont want it to scar


haha this is embarassing.|||First thing is first. Ditch the underarm deodorant for a few days. This is the most likely culprit and I see it in 99% of all irritations of the underarm. Manufactures started making their deodorants with an aluminum chemical that causes skin rashes.





Best thing I would recommend is try using a deodorant stone. You can get it at Wal-mart or any store like it. It's a natural salt stone that pretty much kills the bacteria that smells. It is just a hunk of salt. It does work, I promise. I began using it when Dove switch their formula over to a new one, and I had to stop using it after so many years! I have not had a problem since, and neither my patients.





I know you are worried you are going to smell, but you won't. You can even spritz on a perfume just to make yourself feel better. As long as you use it everyday, you will be fine. If that does not work, and I'm sure it will, go to the doctors! However, give it a few days to take affect, since you skin needs to reduce inflammation and heal before you can take notice of changes. To reduce the swelling immediately, you can ask your health care professional for cortisone cream he/she recommends to get some instant relief.

No comments:

Post a Comment