Friday, August 20, 2010

Developed a rash, now there's light skin in it's place.?

I had developed a rash on both my elbows, I'm guessing some allergy triggered it. Now that the rash is gone. there is a patch on both elbows of skin that is lighter than the rest of my arm. It's not completely white, just lighter. I don't know if I might be developing Vitiligo or the rash just acted as a sun shield to prevent that part from tanning, cuz I've gotten darker on my arms since I've had the rash.





So it doesn't so much seem like a loss of pigment, but more of that part of my skin never tanned with the rest.





What do you think?|||well im thinking it could be slight ecsma as my friend had a very similar skin condition, it was a rash and then once the rash when she wasw left with whiter patches on her skin, i would consult your doctor. maybe he could give you some cream or something.|||It's probably a skin fungus|||If it were Vitiligo it would be completely white. Probably not vitiligo. Take a look at this web site.


http://www.vitiligosupport.org/faq.cfm

No comments:

Post a Comment