Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Rash and skin peeling on palm of my hands... help!?

A week ago, I started to get tiny white spots of dry skin on my palms. I have been washing dishes a lot, but this has never happened to me. The tiny white spots then would open and my skin would start to peel revealing redness and super dry rough patches all over my palm. I even got a few on the back of my hand. Any idea's of what this could be? I don't have health insurance, so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Also, I use baby oil after I get out of the shower, and I recently used it when it had no cap because I couldn't find it.. so I'm thinking maybe some bacteria went inside the baby oil... could this be making my hand worse? I included some pictures to show exactly what I am talking about:





http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f215/j...





http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f215/j...





http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f215/j...|||You probably have eczema.... stop using whatever soap it is you're using. Even if you never experienced any problems with washing the dishes... eczema can develop after long term use of chemicals. Water will only agitate your problem- avoid over-washing (and washing in general!). Get a cream soap- like Vendome. Wash with lukewarm-cool water... but go to the doctor so you can get some sort of ointment (Fluocetin or something like that)- you'll probably have to take some sort of anti-allergy pill like Loratidine (mispelled). Don't use lotions that smell like perfume- use the most plain and watery type of lotion that you can.|||Have you tried using Aloe Vera products,also you might be getting allergic to the dish soap.Good luck .|||you should get it checked out.. it might be a symptom of an std|||Looks like u should try a new dish soap and put some vaseline on your hands.Thats what I would do!!|||It could be a fungus.|||Ringworm is a common skin disorder, especially among children, but it may affect people of all ages. Although its name suggests otherwise, it is caused by a fungus, not a worm.





Many bacteria and fungi live on your body. Some of these are useful to you and your body. Others can multiply rapidly and form infections. Ringworm occurs when a particular type of fungus grows and multiplies anywhere on your skin, scalp, or nails.





http://adam.about.com/encyclopedia/infec...

No comments:

Post a Comment