Friday, August 20, 2010

How can I get rid of a serious rash/raw skin on my vagina and butt?

I was using monistat after I get done shaving to avoid the rash/ little red bumps not knowing that it can you can't use it with a product containing hydrocortisone. I was using cortisone 10. Right now I'm very sore and really red like on the insides. Does anyone know what I could do to treat this, I'm too embaresed to go to the doctor. It hurts bad enough that I wanna cry each night. The only time it doesn't hurt is when I'm taking a bath.|||Try a diaper rash cream. Thats what I use when I get irritated and it works. Desitin or it's generic is best.|||Go see a doctor, please. Don't be embarrassed. That is what he/she is there for.|||the best thing its to NOT apply any medicine and wait a few days till the redness disapears|||Next time use ' bikini zone'.





Sounds like you 'burnt' yourself.





After you take a bath.....put on some Neosporan.|||I'm a guy, so I don't know, could be a virus... but I wish you the best.. No worries, I have mono now, not so great.. Think of it as a challenge...|||USE SUDO CREAM-NAPPY RASH CREAM. USE A STRIMMER NEXT TIME YOU TRIM YOURSELF.|||Go see you're doctor and don't be embarrassed that's what he's there for, it might be more dangerous to leave it untreated, you're doctor will be able to prescribe the proper treatment for you|||If it's serious, you should go to a doctor. I'm sure they've seen almost everything. Do not be embarrassed.


The embarrassment won't last as long as the rash will and is less painful.|||I am a male, but have almost always been the shaver of whatever needed shaving. I always used hair conditioner to shave actually, a new sharp razor (I use an old fashioned 2 blade Gillette). Stay away from any medications othe than maybe Gold Bond powder. Keep it dry as possible (any talcum powder will help), and give it two to three days. If not healed up - go to the Dr. Maybe an infection from the monistat. I know sometimes meds for infection can cause infection.|||Oh, from now on, please do not shave it. It will make your hair kinky afterwards. Besides, it will make you feel uneasy because once the hair start to grow, it will be itchy and bushy, too. Try to wash and dry it regularly. Also, forget about sweets and beef, chicken, eggs, cantaloupe and watermelon for 4 months to help in the healing process. Hairs do grow there to protect your skin from itchiness and wounds created by rubbing your two legs. The same case wth your armpit. But then, if you are used to it, well, you better go to an OB doctor. If you can manage to sleep without underwear, well that will help in the healing process, too. Because once the wound is exposed, the air will slowly dry up the open surface of your skin.


I hope this will help in the healing process.


Have a nice day :)|||Stop scratching it...or cut those nails!!!!!!|||You need to see a doctor as soon as you can for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment