Friday, August 20, 2010

A rash that goes away with skin moistuirizer could'nt be lupus could it?!?

I get a rash on the sides of my nose and it goes away with skin moistuizer, my freind said it's lupus but i dont think it would go away without a scrept med?|||Lupus is a blood disease. Your nose problems could be something else like a minor infection (dermatitis). Just see your Dr. for some advice %26amp; not seek it here.|||You probably just have dry skin. The rash from lupus does not go away from applying lotion. You would also have a lot more symptomsn if you had lupus. It's a serious disease.|||I wouldnt jump to conclusions you could jus have sensitive skin.. did the lotion have fragrance in it? I wouldnt worry too much and jus ask your doctor|||Lupus skin rash and other skin rashes are discussed at the source below.

No comments:

Post a Comment