Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Painfull Sensitivity on right arm/right side of body, no sign of rash/swelling but feels like skin irritation?

Hey all...so it's probably nothing but for 3-4 days I have had a weird painful sensitivity on my right side. It started on my right upper back, then moved down my right arm (mostly on the underside) and recently a little bit on my right side of my chest.





When you touch it, it feels like it would if you were touching skin that had a rash or was severely irritated...I have no rash or swelling though. It feels like it is on the surface, so skin or nerve problem going on? It is not a tingling, it is not numbness...no I didn't have a stroke! I'm 25 by the way, in good shape, don't smoke, eat well, etc...





Any ideas?|||You might be in the early stages of herpes zoster (shingles). A lot of times you will have pain and sensitivity before an actual outbreak. If the outbreak occurs, see a doctor ASAP to get started on some medicine.





Best of luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment