Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Rash now itchy dry skin?

I had a itchy red rash on the lower part of my legs. It is about gone. I used rubbing alchol on them to relieve the itch. could it of dried out my skin and that is why I'm still itchy? I have tried everything to relieve the itch. Not getting much sleep at night because of the itch.|||Lay off the rubbing alcohol...this is a drying agent. Next time try a hydrocortisone cream for the rash. This relieves the itching and helps clear up the rash. Try Sarna, Aveeno skin relief moisturizing lotion, gold bond lotion. These lotions help relieve the itch and moisturize. Good luck!|||i would think alcohol could have dried your skin. you should try hydrocortisone cream. it's very good for rashes and bumps. and very safe. my husband uses it after shaving to prevent bumps and irritation.|||The rubbing alcohol dried out your skin which is why it is still itchy. A good lotion and a couple of days should relieve your itch. It this persists, see a doctor, itchy skin could be a sign of restless leg syndrome.|||Dry skin always so irritating...I hate it so much...I suggest you try using Zenmend Derma Lotion from Zenmed or Autopalm from Skinstore.com.





Zenmed has no side effects and it's non-irritant to the


skin. It's proven to works fast and it povides Maximum


results! It's certainly a good lotion to prevent further


outbreaks.





Another product that I think is effective is Atopalm. This dry skin mlm is one of the best seller at skinstore.com now. (Skinstore.com holds more than 10,000 skin care products) It's pretty effective, and worth the dollar paid out.

No comments:

Post a Comment