Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Skin: face rash?

A couple of days ago i used this soap it was made by one of my grandma's friends and it devoloped a red, peeling dry rash on my face..mousterizer helps but only 4 about an hour then it goes back 2 a disgusting rash. I have 2 go 2 a party i 2 DAYS!!!! I need help|||Sounds as though you were allergic to something in the soap. Best thing to do is to wash your face in something very gentle that you know you are not allergic to and to use a moisturizer that is hypoallergenic and probably use some type of hydro cortisone cream in case your face is itchy. PCA skin products have a cream that would be great if you could find it. It is for people to use after they have chemical peels. It is called PCA SKIN pHaze 11 Apres Peel Balm. I know you can get it online, maybe if you would go to a dermatologist office. Good luck...|||You could try an over the counter hydrocortisone cream. It will calm down the reaction. Apply it 2-3 times a day. If your skin hasn't improved after about 3 days, I would make an appointment with a doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment