Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Skin irritation/rash..feedback wanted?

I have tan skin..on my lower/upper arm, and shoulder I have these patches the size of a dime or nickel..they DO NOT ITCH..but they are white..kinda scaly..almost bumpy/the bumps are so small you can hardly feel them..there is no oozing..my arms are not hairy but if you look up close it doesn't seem there is hair coming out of that spot at all. On my upper back (hard for me to see) but it looks like I have two more, my back in much tanner and it look like two white spots, like I am about to peel. They don't have rings around them, they aren't red, they don't itch, they don't ooze..which eliminates most conditions. I don't think it's vitilgo because they aren't completely white, it seems like only the bumps/follicles are white.





It's hard to explain without seeing it. But if you can think of any home remedies to make them go away that would be helpful..I have had them for 8 months or more.|||you have leprosy

No comments:

Post a Comment