Tuesday, August 17, 2010

All over skin itching with no rash?

It started a couple of weeks ago, on the palms of my hands. Then it went to my head, and then down below, around my lady bits. Now when I get it, it can be anywhere.


I hadn't been out in about 3 days so I can't of caught it off anybody.


Anyway, the itching was driving me mad, after 2 days and I took some allergy tablets .I bought over the counter and they went. If I stop taking them the itching starts again.





Now, I have no rash whatsoever. Or at least not at first.





About 2 weeks after I looked at my hands and 2 of my fingers were covered in little lumps, tiny, and the same colour as my skin, not red or anything. After a few more days again they disappeared and now the skin is just a bit rough.





I have been under a lot of stress lately and I dyed my hair a day or 2 before this started. Although I didnt touch the dye with my hands as someone else did it for me.





any ideas???|||it could still be the dye. as i'm sure you washed your hair in the shower and you touched it with bare hands. my mother is a cosmotologist, and she'll along with any cosmo could tell you that your dye can bleed for a few washes after dying it that is how you would get it on your hands, and if you touched your "lady bits" with your hands afterwards you could have transfered it that way. though i'm not a doctor, so i'm just giving my opinion. but i would talk to a doctor about it if you're truly worried and it's been close to a week and you still can't stop taking the alergy pills.|||could it be menopause?|||It could be an allergic reaction since it just started after you dyed your hair. I had some bumps like that a few weeks ago. They were really itchy and mainly on my hands and neck. The doctor said it was Rosatia or something like that. Its a type of heat rash. Benadryl made them stop itching, but there is another medication that is specifically for that. I don't remember what it is called though. It took them like two weeks to go away without the medicine.|||did you eat anything different? It sounds like an allergy. If it continues I would see a Dr soon. Did you buy a different soap to wash clothes in or body soap..... Try this take a bath in luke warm water with about a cup and a half of heinz vinegar (the dark brown one) it helps with any type of skin disorder. Even wash your hair and rinse it with Heinz vinegar. I always use vinegar on my hair and in my bath to keep my skin healthy and super clean. Good luck|||hi , i had same problem and my doctor told me that stress can cause chemicals to react in the body which can cause itching|||it could poison ivy, some types r the make the bums the same color as ur skin and don't show up untill like a week after u came in contact with it. I have this kind in my backyard and it sucks but just use some poison ivy care stuff from a localdrugstore and it will go away if it is poison ivy or oak.|||You could have contact dermatitis. Did you start using a new detergent, soap, shampoo, or anything else? I would try something like Benedryl cream and if it persists after clearing up with Benedryl tablets and.or cream, I would go to the doctor. It could be something simple that is easily fixed with a prescription cream or tablet. You could also try the web site www.JustAnswer.com/health. You can talk to a dermatologist or nurse online and see if they have any suggestions. Good luck.|||It can be a few different things actually. I believe your skin had an allergic reaction to the hair dye. This happend to me. Try hydrocordasome cream rub it in your scalp at night after you washed you hair keep your hair wet and rub it on your neck it will go away in a few days.





learned from experience|||either an allergy or exema|||I would go an see your G.P .Calamine lotion is brilliant for severe itching,it's what they recommend for chicken pox.|||u can never be too sure.


If in the next 2 weeks the problems persist u should see a doctor.


It might be just something to do with the dye or the heat.


I'm not sure of that but I think are similar symptoms for a sexual transmited disease....but NOT sure.


So don't get scared of what I say,it might just be an allergic reaction

No comments:

Post a Comment