Tuesday, August 17, 2010

How long does it take for the Mantoux TB skin test rash to disappear?

I had it done on April 2nd and still have the slightly purple (now at least, it used to be red and raised) mark it looks sort of like a bruise with no pain and no bump today is the 24 of April


Its been a while so I was wondering when the rash/mark usually disappears





I have also been taking Prednisone 7.5 mg (although I was taking 10mag until the 14) could this be afecting my healing? Or the test results?





Please help with what ever you might know and any sites that might explaine more than the generla information as I am already aware of several of the effects of prednisone, but I still want to make sure





Thanks in advance|||i took mantoux test on 12.2.07 and it disappeared in the 1st week of march. my doc said, usually it does take quite a long time to disappear. as for the Prednisone 7.5 mg, i recommend u to find abt it in the website below, in the drug guide. have a gud day!

No comments:

Post a Comment