Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Will writing on my hands all the time make me develop ink poisoning? I now have a skin rash of some sort.?

I am a senior in high school now and all through school I had my friends write all over me and I would draw on myself as well and everyone told me to stop or I would get ink poisoning. Nothing ever happened to me that I know of and just recently my hands got these strange red marks on them and my hands have become incredibly dry which is unusual because I am a certain person that always uses lotion and things. I wanted to know if what happened to my hands is a result of ink poisoning or something else.|||my dad always tells me tat i will but i dont belive him b a rebel against those stupid idiots|||yes writing on hands with ink pens and any sort of new papers magazines coins. will all be poisonous, not really bad but pens on hands is really bad wat i suggest is go to the doctors before u get seriously hurt and the skin come's off.|||I doubt it...a very tiny, if any, amount of ink would actually be absorbed into your skin and the ink used nowadays isn't dangerous anyway. Your skin may have reacted to something in the ink but to get "ink poisoning" it would have had to gone into your bloodstream. If the rash gets any worse see your doctor. = )|||I know what you mean. My friend draws on her hands all the time. She quit. But, sometimes she does it. You could probably get it from that, but I'd just quit doing it, use cetaphil lotion (available at Wal-mart or your local drugstore) or Yves Rocher Arnica Hand Lotion. Go to the doctor just to be sure.Ok. Good luck!! www.yvesrocherusa.com

No comments:

Post a Comment